Firework by Katy Perry

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Firework by Katy Perry

  1. I have reached the 65%,32 out of 49.
    I think that this song show you that you won´t never feel down because you have to continue the way because you are the best and you have to shine althought you feel sad.

  2. I have reached the 65%,32 out of 49.
    I think that this song show you that you musn´t feel down,you have to continue the way because you are the best and you have to shine althougt you feel sad.

  3. I have a 58%.
    shows that you always have to follow the path, and not get sad.
    this cool song, I liked.

  4. mayte says:

    I have a percentage of 80%, 39 out of 49.
    I like this song because it talks that people should have more optimism and evaluated more.

  5. Unknown says:

    I have reached the 82% , 40 out of 49


    I like much this song ,it is very interesting

  6. Unknown says:

    I have reached the 69% , 34 out of 49.
    I think this song is very beautiful, although it is sad.

  7. Unknown says:

    I have reached the 82%, 40 out of 49.
    I like this song, it is very interesting

  8. I have reached the 79%,39 out of 49
    i like this song

  9. Gemma says:

    I have a 48%
    I love this song because it encourages you at the worst times since the lyrics of the song is very deep and is a song that everyone can understand.

  10. I have 42 out of 49 (86%).

    The message of the song is that we must be happy and go on so we'll leave behind the sadness and the bad times.

  11. I have reached the 80%, 39 out of 49.
    This song is amazing, I like it, and the message is very nice, you have to be happy all your life!

  12. I have the 61%, 30 out of 49.
    I didn't know that I liked it so much. I can't stop listening to this song.

  13. I have reached the 100%.
    This song teaches that you should accept yourself as you are, because you are already amazing.And that you shouldn't let the problems go beyond.

  14. reyi says:

    My Score: 82% :: 40 out of 49
    I really like the song,
    because it gives hope to feel good.

  15. I have a percentage of 90%, 44 out of 49.
    I like this song because it's so fun though I think it is sad

  16. Hello Ana!
    I made this song yesterday and I have 80%, 39 out of 49! Is enough but I want more!
    This song is beautiful and positive I love this!

  17. Link says:

    I have reached the 86%: Great job!
    It's easy the song.

  18. Javier says:

    I have reached the 82%, 40 out of 49.
    I like this song

  19. I have reached the 63% 31 out of 49.
    I hate this song, because is so commercial and i don't like the sound of the instrumental.

  20. I have reached 88%, 43 out of 49.

    I think this song learns us to laugh in the most difficult moments that we could live.

  21. I have reached the 66% , 32 out of 50. I like this song because it is very interesting.

  22. juandii says:

    my result is 53% ,26 out of 49.

    this song is about living a happy life.

    Juan diego Bazán garcía

Powered by Blogger.