Diphthongs

As you already know there are twelve vowels in the English language.What about the diphthongs?. Do you know how many they are? Have a look!



Yes, you are right, there are eight diphthongs in English. Let’s practise them.


This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Diphthongs

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello!, thank you very much,I had not found my task, but you have saved my life, good-bye, kisses!!!
    ... =]...!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

    - Johnson

  4. Anonymous says:

    I always inspired by you, your thoughts and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

    - Thomas

Powered by Blogger.