Interesting sites

Dear students,
the pages I talked to you about:

Lyrics training

An interesting site that will help you improve your pronunciation in an enjoyable way through the music.

Just, choose a song, select a level (Beginner, intermediate or expert), listen to the music and fill in the missing words. If you are right the video goes on but if you get stumped, then the video will stop playing until you write the correct word.


English Central

Another site to learn English while watching videos. It allows you to record your voice and get feedback on your pronunciation. It's great fun!



Well, I hope you find them interesting! See you in class!

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Interesting sites

  1. I discovered English Central here, in your blog. What a wonderful site!!
    I have posted it in my blog for my students. Thanks a lot for your help!

Powered by Blogger.