At the doctor's




Useful language

Now, it's your turn.
Could you tell me about the last time you were ill? Let me know about the symptoms and how you felt.
Please, leave your comments on this post!

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to At the doctor's

  1. Hafsa says:

    Las time I was sick was like a month ago. I had a runny nose and a very bad headache. Luckily it only lasted like 2-3 days because I took some pills that I bought on the pharmacy. I actually get sick very often but recover quite fast.
    Stay healthy everyone:)

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Verónica says:

    I barely get sick but when I do it is serious. It makes me fell without appetite, it gives me fever, I don't feel like doing anything but the worst is that it gives me chills.
    I haven't been sick in a long time but since we have entered the spring my allergy started. Now I need to take allergy pills every night because if I don't take them, I got itchy throat and ears.

  4. I don't usually get sick, but the times I get, I usually don't feel like doing anything, I don't feel like eating and I need to lie down all day because my body hurts a lot
    Sometimes when there are many changes in temperature I tend to catch a cold easily because my body does not adapt properly

  5. Last time I went to the doctor was because I had a metrorrhagia. It consists in an intermenstrual bleeding between the periods.
    I ussually take pills for regulate my menstruation, but sometimes they are out of stock and I have to wait till my pills arrive from another pharmacy. Last time I was in this situation, its made me stop my tratement, that's why my bleeding was caused.
    Those days I've been more tired and head atch, and it can causes anhemia too because of the blood loose, but was not in my case fortunately.

  6. Emanuel says:

    Las time I was sick was a week ago. I started to have allergies again. I need to take pills every day because if not, i cant feling well. The symptoms i feel is a itch in the nose and eyes and, sometime, i can't breathe well.
    I didnt need go to a doctor because every year is the same.

  7. The last time I was sick I remember that I was really bad.
    I had severe headaches and I was very dizzy. But I was ta king ibuprofeno for a few days and I recovered.
    Carmen Berlanga.

  8. Last time I was sick was last month. I was congested, my throat was very sore, I had high temperature and I had difficulties to breath.
    I thought I had a cold or maybe it was the flu, but it got worse and though I took lots of medication, nothing worked. So I went to my doctor, she examined me and told me that I had bronchitis. I had to take some pills and use and inhaler for some time until I totally recovered.

  9. The last time I was sick was only a few days ago, but don't worry, it wasn't coronavirus. I just had an ordinary headache. My entire head felt so heavy and my eyeballs hurt so much, specially when I looked up at the ceiling. My body temperature was alright and my arms and legs didn't feel bad at all. I took a pill and rested in my room, with my curtains closed, because the daylight affected me in a bad way, my eyes were very sensitive. When I woke up, the headache had already gone away. Turned out it was because of the pressure of low clouds.

  10. Lydia says:

    The last time I was sick was like two or three weeks ago. I remember I had headaches. I had a really big cold so I took some medications.
    I was very scared because I had cough too, so evidently I tought that I had the coronavirus so I went to the doctor. It was just a cold. So the doctor told me to take some pills. In a few days, I started feeling better. In a week I was already well.

  11. Last time I was sick was last month. I had a terrible headache, and even I get bothered when people talked to me. So I went to the doctor and he send me some medications and he told me to rest some days.
    The doctor send me to take some other medications as a syrup for my throat, and he told me to not talk, it was impossible to me.

  12. Unknown says:

    I almost never get sick. The last time I got sick was at the end of summer. I got the flu while I was on vacation, I had a hard time. My throat became swollen, I had a lot of snot and I had trouble speaking. I went to the doctor and was prescribed a syrup and paracetamol. It was removed after five days. That bad moment taught me that not good to sleep shirtless at 12 degrees.

  13. Unknown says:

    The comment above is me, Tino. There has been an error and I have not been able to put my account.

  14. Fayza says:

    I don't usually get sick easily, but the last time I got sick was a week ago, because I got a cold from not wearing the right clothes in the cold and it was raining outside. I only took a simple pill and let it take effect. Hours later it had already took effect.

  15. The last time I was sick was a week before the Christmas holidays. I remember that I couldn't go to the school. I went to school just to do some exams and then I came back home. I had runny nose, sore throat and I had a temperature too. I went to the doctor and she told me that I had bronchitis. I took antibiotic for almost two weeks and after that, I recovered.

  16. Laura says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  17. Laura says:

    The last time I was sick was last month. I was very tired and very dizzy. I had headache too. I went to the doctor to do a blood test but I don't know the results. Now, I feel better, but two weeks ago I had to go to the doctor again. I have an injury in my knee and I need a surgical operation.

Powered by Blogger.