Sunshine. Don't confuse love with abuse





                                                      .................. on sunshine
 

I ……….. to …………… maybe you …………………….. me, now baby I………………sure
And I just can't ……………… till the day, when you ……………………….. on my door
Now every time I …………………… for the mailbox, ……….…….. hold myself down
Cause I just can't ……………………… till you …………….. me, you're …….……………….

Now I'm …………………………… on sunshine (whoa oh)
I'm …………………………………… on sunshine (whoa oh)
I'm …………………………………… on sunshine (whoa oh)
And don't it ……….. good, hey, all right now, and don't it …..……good, hey, yeah

I ……… to ………………… maybe you ……………… me, now I know that it………… true
And I don't wanna ……………………… my whole life, just ………………………… for you
Now I don't ……………… you …….. for the weekend, not back for a day, no-no-no
I …………….. baby I just ……………. you ………………, and I ………………. you to …………

Oh yeah. Now I'm ……………………. on sunshine (whoa oh)
I'm …………………………….… on sunshine (whoa oh)
I'm ………………………………. on sunshine (whoa oh)
And don't it ………… good, hey, all right now, and don't it …………. good, hey, yeah
Oh yeah, and don't it …………………….. good

……………………………….' on sunshine........................... on sunshine...yeah
I ……………. the love, I ……………… the love, I ……………… the love that…… really real
I ……………. the love, I ……………… the love, I ………………. the love that….. really real
I'm on sunshine baby, oh, oh yeah, I'm on sunshine baby, oh
I'm ……………………………. on sunshine (whoa oh )
I'm ……………………………. on sunshine (whoa oh )
I'm ……………………………. on sunshine (whoa oh )
And don't it ………………………… good, hey, all right now
And don't it …………………. good, I ……………….. it, ………………. it, ……… it again, now
And don't it ………………………good, hey, yeah now

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Sunshine. Don't confuse love with abuse

Powered by Blogger.